Cube PRO Pynamite Misting System 55 gal 30 Nozzle Kit
Cube PRO Pynamite Mosquito Misting System 55 gal with 30 Nozzle Kit & Misting Solution (FREE SHIPPING)
ALL CUBE PRO SYSTEMS INCLUDE:
- custom designed 26 inch, 55 gallons, all-inclusive Cube tank
- professionally engineered, digital, programmable controller - up to 24 independent daily mist cycles with programmable independent mist durations
- remote control, long range
- agitator to ensure a consistent blend of misting solution in every mist
- anti-siphon valve to keep misting solution from draining out of the tank in the event the tubing gets cut
- in-line nozzle circuit filter to help keep sediment from entering the nozzle circuit and clogging the nozzles
- state of the art technology can run up to 2 weeks or 30 mist cycles on stored power
- high pressure 300 psi pump can mist up to 80 nozzles on 1200 feet of tubing
- pressure valve to maintain a constant pressure across the nozzle circuit
- can utilize optional solar panel and take advantage of the Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit - a 30% tax credit (not just deduction) on the entire purchase price of your system - just for going solar!
30 NOZZLE KIT INCLUDES:
- 30 45° nozzles
- 36 union tees
- 6 plugs
- 300 clamps with screws
- 450 feet of tubing - black or white
- tube cutter
ADD THE OPTIONAL SOLAR PANEL AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE RESIDENTIAL RENEWABLE TAX CREDIT! a 30% tax credit (not just deduction) on the entire purchase price of your system - just for going solar! CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
Helps eliminate mosquitoes that may carry diseases.
The all-inclusive Cube Pro is only 26 inches cubed - just over 2 feet - and still 55 gallons. The small footprint and innovative design will make your misting system the envy of the neighborhood. Say NO to an ugly tank in your yard!
The Cube PRO 30 Nozzle Kit comes with everything you need for a complete backyard system. Installation is easy, just place nozzles 10 feet apart around the area you want to protect. Easily installs in an afternoon, no special tools required. This Cube PRO 30 Nozzle Kit includes a high pressure pump - 300 psi, digital controller, long range remote control, 30 45° nozzles, nickel/brass fittings, 300 clamps with screws, 450 ft. of nylon tubing - black or white, an easy to follow installation manual, and FREE Bug Armor misting concentrate.
Eradicate most mosquitoes, flies, spiders and other nuisance insects from your yard for good!
The 30 Nozzle Cube PRO Kit is the perfect set up for large yards. The 300 psi, the high-pressure pump can easily mist up to 80 nozzles on 1200 feet of tubing. Need less nozzles, view our standard Cube system. Rid your yard of mosquitoes, spiders, no-see-ums and other annoying insects for good!
Attach the nozzles to the eaves and/or fence line, every 10 feet, for a complete mosquito-free yard.
The Cube Pro is also an excellent choice for barns and commercial installations.
All mosquito misting systems are not created the same. To ensure a consistent blend of insecticide in each mist, the system must have an agitator. Otherwise, the insecticide will separate in the tank. Only a professionally engineered controller has an agitator. An anti-siphon valve will stop the misting concentrate from emptying if the tubing gets cut by a squirrel or weed whacker. An in-line nozzle circuit filter helps keep sediment from the water supply from entering the nozzle circuit and clogging the nozzles. Additionally, to protect the longevity of the components, they should be housed in a protective enclosure, not just placed on top of the tank! With the Cube Pro everything is conveniently and safely located under the protective lid. Finally, enjoy your Cube Pro even more with a remote control. It's a must-have for misting in between scheduled mist cycles!
And Pynamite nozzles are the only nozzles available with cleanable mesh filters. Sometimes sediment in the water will clog nozzles over time. Pynamite nozzles do not require to you to purchase replacement filters. Simply rinse the mesh filter and replace. It couldn't be easier!
EXPANDABILITY - the system can mist up to 80 nozzles on 1200 feet of tubing. Check out the Cube Residential series for systems with 30 nozzles or less.
POWER - Plug it in and forget about it or attach it to the optional solar panel and run your mosquito misting system with the power of the sun. Add an optional Solar Panel to the Cube Pro system and take advantage of the Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit. That's right take a 30% tax credit (not just deduction) on the entire purchase price of your system - just for going solar! See more information here Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit and consult your tax professional for details.