Temprid Ready-To-Spray Aerosol
Temprid Ready-To-Spray uses the proven performance of Temprid SC with bag-on-valve technology to deliver immediate results in an all-in-one solution. Its dual mode of action kills bed bugs resistant to pyrethroid insecticides, in addition to bed bug eggs and other hard-to-kill pests indoors and out.
The simple way to control bed bugs and so much more.
- The superior performance of Temprid® with new Bayer Ready-to-Spray technology
- Dual mode of action
- Controls hard-to-kill pests such as bed bugs, spiders, and fleas
- Kills bedbugs resistant to pyrethroid insecticides
- Provides residual effectiveness against bed bugs that last up to six months
- Kills bed bug eggs and non-repellent to bed bugs
Ants*, bed bugs, boxelder bugs, carpet beetles, centipedes, clothes moths, cockroaches, crickets, firebrats, flies, millipedes, pillbugs, silverfish, sow bugs, spiders
Ants*, boxelder bugs, carpenter ants, centipedes, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, fire ants, fleas, flies, gnats, ground beetles, hornets, moths, multicolored Asian lady beetle, scorpions, spiders, ticks, yellow jackets
Beetles, carpenter ants, carpenter bees